Connect Group Descriptions and Leader Information
A Connect Group is an intentional gathering of people where you can connect with others on a regular basis who share your interests, who are at a similar stage in life, or who have experience in an area where you would like coaching and/or support.
- Bad Girls of the Bible (women) - Every other Thursday at 5:30 p.m.
In this Connect Group, you'll study some bad girls from the Bible; studying the Bible has never been more fun! This group will meet every other Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at Debra Carroll's home. Come and enjoy the fellowship as we enjoy a time of devotion led by Debra Carroll & Lori Correa. For more information, call Debra at 828-200-2721.
- Pastor's Notes (Parents of preteens/teens/young adults) - Monthly on Saturdays at 5:00 p.m. at (TBD)
In this Connect Group, you'll meet with other parents of preteens, teens, and young adults to review Pastor's Notes. This group is led by Patrick & Christy Merritt. For more information, call 828-200-1931
- Sadie Robinson: Fire & Faithfulness (college-age, young adults) - Check with Savanah about date/times - at the Prentiss Church Youth room
In this four-session series with Sadie Robertson Huff, you will discover the lost art of faithfulness in the face of a world that wants nothing to do with God. Trek through the story of four young Israelites who, when ripped from their homes, faced a choice: remain faithful followers in a foreign land, or bow before an empire that hated God led by Savannah Parker. For more information, call Savannah at 828-371-2565
- Movies (adults) - Weekly on Mondays at 7 p.m. at the Motor Co Grill or Coffee Shop
This group will be taking you back in time to watch some old favorite television shows and movies (Gillian Island, Beverly Hillbillies, Leap of Faith) and show how these shows can teach us about Christian principles led by Steve and Karen Crabtree.
- Music/The Worship Workshop - Last Sunday of each month at 4 p.m. in the Prentiss Church sanctuary
This Connect Group is all about music (singing/musical instruments) and technology. They will be meeting on the last Thursday of every month at the church. If you are interested in this ministry, come check us out to see what we are all about. We would love for you to be a part of our Group. This group is led by Samuel Crabtree. For more information, contact Samuel at 828-342-1744.
To sign up, fill out the form below.